Thursday, August 12, 2004
YIPEE!!!!!!! i gt A1.... Hahaz... I'm so happi... I couldnt stop jumpin in the hall todae... The moment i knew i gt A1, the person tt i wanna share with happiest moment is U... Hahaz... Think nt alot of ppl gt a1... I m one of the minority... Heez... Veri happi... Then mdm tan walk pass the 3 of us, yilin me n lishi... Then she said to yilin tt she normalli keep slacking then can A2 is good... (proves tt she gt potential to do even better if she nv slack maz... Hahaz...) Then she sae A2 is lishi de standard... No need to retake... Bt then i think she also dun intend to aniwae... Hahaz... Then she see me horz, she keep laughin at me cuz i get merit for my oral... Actuali quite disappointed tt i onli gt merit.. Bt then as wad lishi said, wad is most important is the final grade of A1... Actualli will they print out the wrong grade wan anot arhz? cuz i realli veri scared lehz... cuz its like get merit then still get A1... I realli veri scared lehz... Mayb i too paranoid liaoz... Hahaz...
Then i come home, ask i predicted, my HP was flooded with my mum's miss call... hahaz... when my sis came home, she was like standin behind me, waitin for me to tell her my results... Bt then i juz kept quiet... Then our conversation went like this...
Sis: I think theres something u have to tell me horz?
Me: Wad thing?
Sis: How's ur result?
Me: *ignores her* ( continue tokin on the phone)
Sis: A2? B3? B4?
Me: Give u one clue.. I gt merit for my oral...
Sis: So?
Me: I have decided nt to retake my o'level chinese lez...
Sis: Nt going to retake... So u gt A2 laz...
Me: *turn arnd* Why should i retake when i gt A1? *LOL*
Sis: Realli anot? i dun believe...
(then it juz continues on...)
*Sounds hao lian horz? bt then who ask things dun go the wae i planned it to be... then in the end become like tt... Hahaz...
Aniwae, i still veri hyper over i get A1...
-It's all bout love- ;