<body> A touch of Sweetness
...PROFILE

ahger was born from the stone on nineteen JUNE!

...Music

<;">


Love Me For Me - Ashley Tisdale
...WISHES

#Pink Ipod Nano Chromatic
#Cannon Selphy photo printer
#Coach Pink Madison Leather Wristlet
#LV Epi Leather Zip Wallet
#Agnes B Umbrella
#Epilator
#Samsung Jet
#Paul n Joe Disney Collection blush
#Mac Hello Kitty Collection
#Laneige creamy shimmer blusher
#Paul and Joe Moisturizing Primer
#Adidas Track Shoes
#New Lappie
#Revamped Room
#Agnes B Black Dumpling Bag
#Nintendo Wii
#Agnes B Embossed Cardholder
#Burberry bag
#Burberry Wallet

...LINKS

PEI YI
`::Alden::
`::Yilin::
`::Joel Liang::
`::Joel Ong::
`::Brenda::
`::Yvonne::
`::John::
`::Kai Ming::
`::Michael::
`::Taufik::


...TAGBOARD




...ARCHIVES
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
  • 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
  • 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
  • 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
  • 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
  • 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
  • 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
  • 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
  • 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
  • 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
  • 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009
  • 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
  • 11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
  • 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
  • 07/01/2010 - 08/01/2010
  • 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010
  • 08/01/2011 - 09/01/2011
  • 09/01/2011 - 10/01/2011
  • 10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011

  • ...CREDITS

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel

    Sunday, November 18, 2007


    gabriella:
    troy , listen
    GABRIELLA:
    I gotta say what’s on my mind.
    Something about us, doesn’t seem right... these days.
    Life keeps getting in the way.
    Whenever we try,somehow the plan, is always rearranged.
    It’s so hard to say, But I gotta do what’s best for me.
    You’ll be okay...
    I’ve got to move on, and be who I am.
    I just don’t belong here,I hope you understand.
    We might find our place in this world someday,
    But at least for now,I gotta go my own way.
    Don’t wanna leave it all behind.
    But I get my hopes up, and I watch them fall, every time.
    Another color turns to grey.
    And it’s just too hard... to watch it all... slowly fade away.
    I'm leaving today'Cause I gotta do what’s best for me.
    You’ll be okay...
    I’ve got to move on, and be who I am.
    I just don’t belong here,I hope you understand.
    We might find a place in this world someday,
    but at least for now,
    I gotta go my own way.
    TROY:
    What about us?
    What about everything we’ve been through?
    GABRIELLA:
    what about trust?
    TROY:
    You know I never wanted to hurt you.
    GABRIELLA:
    What about me?
    TROY:
    What am I supposed to do?
    GABRIELLA:
    I gotta leave but I’ll miss you
    I love this song.. im listening to it everydae.. =)
    想对你说的
    让他先说了
    从此只能猜测
    你流泪是因为快乐
    想要给你的
    他先给你了
    从此只能负荷
    寂寞和爱本来能分割
    祝福你是我的保护色
    专心扮演朋友的角色
    在你们拥抱的那一刻
    我心一分为二
    欺骗你是我的保护色
    甘心做个爱情的弱者
    真爱不是就能逃的远远的
    等待是我自责
    路越走越曲折
    不能回头了
    能伤害我的
    都是我爱的
    还保护什么
    还保护什么
    祝福你是我的保护色
    专心扮演朋友的角色
    在你们拥抱的那一刻
    我心一分为二
    欺骗你是我的保护色
    甘心做个爱情的弱者
    真爱不是就能逃的远远的
    等待是我自责
    爱你是天责
    Juz feel like putting this 2 songs up.. they are both sad songs.. bt then i like them alot... fine.. im saddist..

     -It's all bout love- ;